San Xavier del Bac
San Xavier del Bac is located Southwest of Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1692 by Father Eusebio Francisco Kino. The current mission construction started in 1781by Father Juan Bautista Velderrain and terminated in 1797 under Father Juan Bautista Llorens. San Xavier del Bac is known as the "White Dove of the Desert" because it exterior is covered by white stucco. The associated natives are the O'odham, some Apache and the Yaqui tribes.