Gran Quivira, San Buenaventura (San Isidro)
The Inglesia de San Isidro is the earlier of two churches at Gran Quivira. Built between 1630 and 1635 of limestone quarried on site, the church measured 109 feet long by 29 feet wide. Inglesia de San Isidro was very similar in design to the church at Abó. A campo santo, or walled cemetery, is attached to the structure just east of the church.
- FLOOR PLAN
- TYPOLOGICAL ANALYSIS
- HISTORICAL ANALYSIS