Zuni Pueblo, after the mission’s reestablishment yet again, the Zunis joined the general pueblo uprisings in 1680 and destroyed Mission La Purísima Concepción a final time. The Zuni and the Spanish then abandoned Hawikuh completely, never occupying it again.
Founded in 1691 by Father Eusebio Francisco Kino in the Santa Cruz Valley and abandoned in 1770. It is located 10 meters north of Nogales and the international Border. There is archaeological and historical evidence for sheep and cattle ranching, orchards, smelting and farming.