Founded by Father Kino, originally a Jesuit mission, taken over by Franciscans who rebuilt it around 1800. The mission was involved in mining, smelting, ranching, and farming activities. The national historic park has a replanted orchard and visitor center.
San Xavier del Bac is located Southwest of Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1692 by Father Eusebio Francisco Kino. The current mission construction started in 1781by Father Juan Bautista Velderrain and terminated in 1797 under Father Juan Bautista Llorens.
Founded in 1691 by Father Eusebio Francisco Kino in the Santa Cruz Valley and abandoned in 1770. It is located 10 meters north of Nogales and the international Border. There is archaeological and historical evidence for sheep and cattle ranching, orchards, smelting and farming.