Founded in 1691 by Father Eusebio Francisco Kino in the Santa Cruz Valley and abandoned in 1770. It is located 10 meters north of Nogales and the international Border. There is archaeological and historical evidence for sheep and cattle ranching, orchards, smelting and farming.
- FLOOR PLAN
- TYPOLOGICAL ANALYSIS
- HISTORICAL ANALYSIS
Chronology of Preservation Treatments
apache raiders attacked mission residents forcing Franciscans to move the region's head church from Guevavi to Tumacácori
Principal Building Materials